lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
8:32 PM

(So this is how it is.)

And I know.
How much you loved him.
And I know,
all the times; you're spent together now.
And you know...
It--- didn't last.

But the times you didn't want to let go.
Turned you into... Someone.. else.

So this is how it is.
This is how it has, to be.
This is how it happened.
This is how it was meant to be.
Trying... to forget that this thing ever happened,
now I know you still...
love him.

Maybe Friday night was the last.
Maybe, I'm just not good enough.
So this is how it is.
That's how it has to be.
Maybe it was fated, deillusionised?
So, this is how it is.

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments