lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Monday, September 28, 2009
7:08 PM

Counting your blessings



Some of you might think this is just random and irrelevant to my title. Some, will say it's Low-Class.

Many do fail to realise. Just being able to see the clear sky in the night, have a shelter above your head, puts you in a position between than most of the people in the world out there.

What are the seven wonders of the world? Most would say: the Great Wall, etc. But have you really stopped to think:

To Hear.
To See.
To Feel.
To Taste.
To Smell.
To Live.
To Love.

Aren't these, the true seven wonders of the world? Credits to Pastor Loretta for the story at devotion this morning.

Sometimes when I think over it, I hate myself when I am hating life, because out there, hundreds of thousands won't live to see the next week.

When I'm complaining about how much my education environment sucks, so many out there are having a far worse and un-conducive environment.

Let's learn to appreciate the little things in life. Shall we?

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments