lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
8:53 AM


- jc; says:

lol.

apparently people are starting to hate you now aren't they

using ariel?

-removed-

i'm sorry your life is going haywire

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

-removed-

- jc; says:

lol

you know what

i wanna thank you

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

i pressed the mark button accidently

for?

- jc; says:

because you're making my life happier

with my ex-friends getting away from you

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

ahahaha im glad then

- jc; says:

which was myo rigin motive

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

okok i get it

- jc; says:

shouldn't i be happy?

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

-removed-

- jc; says:

nsh

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

no, i mean its after exams

- jc; says:

nah*

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

yet i feel .. empty

not that im going to explain it to you

- jc; says:

lol

i know

you know how i feel now don't you

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

no its not having no friends

i just miss someone, ok?

- jc; says:

lol

apparently if i'm not wrong

that someone is trying to forget you

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

they can hate me, i've never met them so its not much of bother

- jc; says:

-removed-

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

-removed-

- jc; says:

-removed-

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

sigh, stop guessing

- jc; says:

lol.

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

im depressed

what do you want?  besides telling me everyone hates me

- jc; says:

i'm sory for being a retard.

in your time in need

because that's how you were

and i'm off for now.

see you

[c=1]Justin; Should I Be Happy?[/c=1] says:

yea, bye


Putting up of this conversation was approved by both parties. With certain sections removed.

What's my point here? You may ask.
Read it, yes. Pretty mean of me huh?
Guess what, Ariel is gonna ask spam how bad I am.
Again, but what's new.

But truly, people make making mistakes is part and parcel of life.
You can run, but you can't hide: Look at Mas Selamat.

Just face up to it. Don't keep secrets about all the bad things about people, because if that's your true thought, then just say it loud! Let the whole world know.

That's what I feel by having a private blog in the past.
Unless it is sensitive and inappropiate for this blog,
I will post whatever up.

That's what a blog is for. If you want to confide all your hate, and fiend's names somewhere, do it on paper and lock it up good.

What's the post of writing thoughts continuniously and only allow some people, or none to enter? You're just going to look back at yourself and say, "Hey, that was inappropiate/that was really childish".

Why confide? Share all your thoughts and be known!
It's a blogger space.
Everyone has a part.

Blogs FTW!

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments