lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Friday, December 19, 2008
11:55 PM

Cousins



I'm sure ya'll are aware of the recent cousin problem I've been having.
(if you don't, read post below)

Anyway, I'm camping out at my grandmother's house to keep her accompany while my grandfather is away in Harbin. I'm rather worried. Sigh.

In any case, my three cousins, Elaine, Pamela and Gerard are nicest.
So to all of you, don't just deject your cousins thinking that they suck.
After all, they are bonded to you in one way or another.

To Elaine:
Heya my Habbo playmate!
You've always been nice to me, giving me discounts and free stuff on Habbo. I remember when you just started, I partitioned part of my furni on habbo for you. Remember when you first suspected hacking? Haha. Now you're richer and more trading-savvy!

To Pam and Gerard:
Heya talkative ones! ;p
Always enjoyed talking to ya'll the car enjoyable, when sleeping.
Even if you might be a bit what sometimes, you all are still very nice people to talk to. And the tpoics and questions you ask me at times are rather challenging..
Anyway good luck to a brither future, and of course to Pamela, good luck for PSLE next year. You can do it!

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments