lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
11:01 AM

1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged
need to write a post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tagging back
.

1. I absolutely adore the Romantique Period songs.
2. N85 owns.
3. Toshiba.. doesn't own.
4. I am very hyper sometimes.
5. I will jump on my mum's bed when i am bored.
6. I wish to have own room decorated by myself.
7. I love to sleep.
8. I love money$!!
9. I love to eat roti prata!
10. I love coldcold weather!!


-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments