lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
11:19 PM

kope-ing

hey wait, do you know what it means? sounds very singaporean, doesn't it.
kope-ing is like abusing the saying "giving is better than receiving".
don't you know ?

kope-ing (ko-op-ping) - to "share" stuff with other people/take stuff from people


jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
i know what is right and wrong

jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
kope-ing food is right


now, bright red. i think this thing is starring into your FACE.
well the i know what is right and wrong is a bit what.. yeah.
and she went on to say kope-ing is RIGHT.

here's another insulting quote.

jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
maybe you are a rich man
jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
son
jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
that's why you have all this strange values
jamieCHILDOFGOD; I want a red striped cardigan! says:
i never say you flaunt

OMG! is this called STRANGE VALUES ?
it's just not right. how can you accept stuff from people without feeling that sense of guilt?
it's only inhumane if you don't.

really .. gosh.

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments