lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
7:30 PM

hm.. ?

here's a nice poem. it's hilarious. :D

Individualised Instruction

My dad says teachers have it slack
With thirty in a class -
But Sir is always on my back,
For better than a pass.

But he'd have to be a Superteach
To watch me all the time,
'Specially when he has to keep that
Freddy Bloggs in line.

The government sacked some chalks today,
And dad says wait and see,
Old Sir'll have to do some work!
(My class thirty-three.)

We had to get another desk,
To squeeze the extras in.
But I sit next to a smart kid now,
So I think I've had a win.

We got some extra kids this week;
My dad said that was great -
Old Sir'll pull his finger out
With a class of thirty-eight.

The class is getting bigger now,
And I think I've really scored,
I don't have to use my brain at all,
I just copy off the board.

I copy all my partner's sums,
Sir doesn't have a clue.
I mean, how the blazes would he,
With a class of forty-two?

The room's a little cowded now,
So all our gear has gone
We've only got a chalkboard, chalk,
And pads for writing on.

We don't do activites now,
But tat's all right right by me.
Sir can't get on my back too much,
When I'm one of fifty-three.

So I'll have to write the government thanks,
At last it's made its aim -
Sir spoke to me in class today,
And he didn't know my name!

-Rod Clark

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments