lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
9:33 AM

guess i spoke too soon

life is heading downward again. yesterday i had a quarrell with my mum why she shouldn't waste so much dam money on ACS I. the orientation itself (just file and paper) costs S$40. FORTY OK. NOT FOURTEEN. I'm so what the hell. Oh yea, the best part is : SHE HAD TO MENTION RYAN. Compare me with ryan will you, I bet he's not great in all ways. Sure my skills are useless, at least it's something.

chatting at 3am. wow, daisy, carissa and hayden were on the phone. 5 hours and more. slept earlier cause i didn't want to hear anymore. why am i always called the fat one.
it's funny sometimes, but i getting the same insult everyday. obviously didn't want to say anything about it. and obvious don't want me to go out with them. oh heck then.

going to ACS I to buy thsoe damn hell uniform. going to collect my PSLE Cert.

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments