lpwn.bs... .
quizzes | mapleroxjc | blogshop
twitter | flickr | habbo | facebook | plurk
Live life to your fullest, as it should be.
Friday, November 30, 2007
9:07 AM

moving on

yes, you might think that lpwn or your primary education is so great, well not for me. i'm disappointed in my childhood, considering how many times my heart has been broken during the 1 half years period.

recently i got back with the girl who stead with me for 6 months, the longest ever, daisy. you know what xing yang said to me?

"aiya, it won't last la"
XingYang

It's just so depressing when your friends demoralize you. But never mind, thy shan't bear any grudges, not with his childhood friends. Reminds me of those P6 neighbourhood kids I never got over. I hardly see them at the park. They probably got friends unlike me to go out with. Depressing, sigh.

Just yesterday, Daisy invited me to go to Hayden's (Ciphras) House. I said ok, and this very morning when I called her she said not confirmed, a little while later she sent me as sms telling me that she can't come. I don't know if she's lying, or really doesn't want to see me again, I'd like to thank her for at least informing me, *salutes*

I do have tuition later. And this is all I have to say. :)

emoloner, out.

-jc; mapleroxjc
# comments